Friday, October 22, 2010

Doing what I was meant to do

There are times in my life when I have the feeling that I'm where I'm supposed to be: at summer camp with some of the best friends I have ever had; in a classroom--sometimes as the student, sometimes as the teacher; special times with my husband; holding and feeding my babies.

Last night I added another one to my list: helping a woman feed her baby.

I suppose it was just the natural combination of all of the things I enjoy doing. And it was great.

I look forward to many more experiences like that in the months and years to come, and I pray that I will be a blessing to those who want my help and service.

In moving news, the truck is reserved, the auto shipping is reserved, and six plane tickets are secured.

T- 8w3d (this is starting to feel like a pregnancy with the countdown :))

No comments:

Post a Comment